Frequently Asked Questions
Social Security is designed to provide a solid foundation and a basic level of financial security throughout employees' retirement. In the past, Social Security has been thought of as an "automatic" benefit with most individuals and couples simply signing-up for retirement benefits as soon as they reached 62.
- What is your Maximum Social Security GuaranteeSM?
- Our Maximum Social Security GuaranteeSM is our promise to you.
At Social Security AdvisorsSM, we are confident in our ability to maximize your Social Security. Our service always comes with our Maximum Social Security GuaranteeSM which is as follows: We will refund any fees paid if it can be demonstrated to us that an alternative Social Security Strategy would result in a larger lifetime benefit from the Social Security Administration under the same set of circumstances and assumptions. Simply submit your claim within 60 days of signing the Service Agreement.
The bottom line is that we only win if you win by obtaining your maximum Social Security benefit.
- Can't I just ask the Social Security Administration for free what I should do?
- No. By law, they are not allowed to provide you with specific recommendations based on your personal and unique circumstances. It is critical that your Maximum Social Security StrategySM be coordinated with the numerous personal and financial variables that need to be considered in making your decision.
You can obtain a great deal of general information from the Social Security Administration; they are a wonderful resource and they perform an important service administering Social Security on behalf of the American people. What they cannot provide is advice and it is custom advice that you need--advice that is geared towards your specific circumstances and objectives in order to Maximize Your Social SecuritySM. As the Social Security ExpertsSM, this is what we specialize in.
At Social Security AdvisorsSM, we are your advocate and we are working on your behalf. We have a team of expert advisors that will provide an in-depth analysis of the many factors that will impact your benefits. We will provide you with a clear view of the differences those factors can make in your benefit payments as well as your overall retirement income and we will identify the Maximum Social Security StrategySM that is right for you and your family.
- How do I know that your advice is valid and trustworthy?
- We're glad you asked. At Social Security AdvisorsSM, we value your trust and take our work very seriously. We maintain a leading in-house research and development program and team dedicated to producing strategies to maximize your Social Security. As such, our experts are frequently quoted and have contributed to numerous published articles on the topic of maximizing your Social Security.
The Social Security strategies that we offer are based on both leading academic research and quantitative analysis as well as actual hands-on experience in working with clients and the Social Security Administration. Our team of Social Security experts has years of experience in the field and we have an in-house training and continuing professional education program in place to ensure that our advisors are always up-to-date with the latest changes and opportunities that may be available to our clients.
Furthermore, we encourage you to review what our previous clients have been saying in our Client Testimonials section.
- I already work with a financial advisor; why should I seek advice from you in addition or instead?
- The bottom line is that Social Security is complex. It has taken us years of dedicated research and experience to develop the expertise that we have at Social Security AdvisorsSM. The unfortunate fact is that most financial advisors are not properly trained in the nuances and complicated rules-over 2,700 of them-that are contained within Social Security's Program Operations Manual System.
Basically, the majority of financial advisors don't have the Social Security-specific tools or in-depth knowledge required to help you maximize your Social Security. In general, it is a great idea to work with a financial advisor, however when it comes to Social Security it is important that you make sure that you are receiving the best advice possible.
We will gladly work with your financial advisor if you are already working with one and you can rest assured that our service is always backed by our Maximum Social Security GuaranteeSM.
- Will I have to give you my Social Security number?
- Generally, no. We will only need your Social Security number if your situation is exceptionally unique and your Social Security Advisor needs to gather more information in order to assist you further. Of course, even in these cases, you have the right to refuse to provide your Social Security number at any time.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, PayPal, cash, or check.
- What is your refund policy?
- At Social Security AdvisorsSM, we are confident in our ability to maximize your Social Security. Our service always comes with our Maximum Social Security GuaranteeSM which is as follows: we will refund any fees paid if it can be demonstrated to us that an alternative Social Security Strategy would result in a larger lifetime benefit from the Social Security Administration under the same set of circumstances and assumptions. Simply submit your claim within 60 days of signing the Service Agreement.
- Can I do everything over the phone, online, and/or through the mail?
- Yes. We are dedicated to making everything as easy and convenient as possible for you. Additionally, we will work with you to identify a mutually convenient time to discuss your situation even if this means doing so on a weekend or in the evening.
- What if I don't understand the Maximum Social Security StrategySM that you send to me?
- If you have any questions during or following your review of your Maximum Social Security StrategySM, your Social Security Advisor will be available assist you and will work hard to address any questions that you may have.
- Is there a limit to the number of people that I can refer to Social Security AdvisorsSM?
- No, there is no limit...and there are no limits to how much you can benefit through our Social Security Advisors Referral ProgramSM. Help your friends and family by spreading the word about how Social Security AdvisorsSM can maximize their Social Security. When one of your friends or a family member sign-up and become a client, you both win. For more details, please visit our Referral Programs.
- Do you offer any discounts if I refer a group of people to Social Security AdvisorsSM?
- Yes, we do. Group discounts are available on a tiered-basis beginning with groups of five or more individuals or couples. For more details, please call us to speak with a Social Security Advisor.
- Are you at all affiliated with the Social Security Administration?
- No. Social Security AdvisorsSM is not affiliated with the Social Security Administration in any way.
- Do you handle Social Security disability claims?
- We work with an industry-leading partner that handles disability claims for our clients. For more details about discounted partner rates available to clients of Social Security AdvisorsSM, please call us to speak with a Social Security AdvisorSM.